In this video you’ll get an introduction to 3D modeling using the software Fusion 360 from Autodesk.
This short video is actually only a single lesson from an in-depth training course available for members of the Hardware Academy.
In the full course you learn how to design the 3D model for a product enclosure. There is also a follow-on course that teaches how to design the enclosure for injection molding production.
Since I’m an electrical engineer I’ve brought in a mechanical engineer named Alex Berrou to teach this course. Alex also teaches the course on design for injection molding available inside the Academy.Finally, don't forget to download your free PDF: Ultimate Guide to Develop and Sell Your New Electronic Hardware Product. You will also receive my weekly newsletter where I share premium content not available on my blog.
Other content you may like:
- How long does it take to develop a new product and get it to market?
- 5 Steps of Product Development for a New Electronic Hardware Product
- Business Models for Hardware Startups
- Lesson 4: The Strategic Way to Develop and Sell Your New Electronic Hardware Product
- How Much Does a Prototype Cost?