How to Manufacture a New Electronic Product [YouTube]
Many new product innovators mistakenly think that once they have a working prototype all of the hard work is done and the money will soon start rolling in.
I wish it was that easy, and that you could easily jump right from a prototype to market success, but the missing step of course is manufacturing.
Making a few prototypes is a whole lot different than mass producing thousands or millions of them!
So we’re going to look at several different manufacturing strategies for new hardware products once you are ready to begin scaling up production.
Other content you may like:
- How to Determine If Your New Hardware Product is Really a Good Idea
- How to Build a Prototype for a New Product
- From Prototype to Mass Manufacturing: Understanding Scaling Costs for Physical Products
- Why You Need to Stop Over-Focusing on Your Product
- Lesson 4: The Strategic Way to Develop and Sell Your New Electronic Hardware Product