In this episode you will learn a process for validating there is a market ready to buy your new product before you spend the time and money getting it developed.
This is a interview/presentation with Ivo Kalburdzhiev who is the founder of Creator Club, and one of the experts available to help you inside our Hardware Academy program.
Podcast MP3: Download
If you prefer to watch the video with all of the presentation slides then you can watch the video version on below:
Other content you may like:
- Episode 30 : How to Execute Quickly with Miguel Hernandez of Palocam
- Q&A: Reducing Manufacturing Costs, Increasing Sales, and Funding Options
- Episode 32 : How to Build an Audience for Your Product with Craig Rettew
- Episode #27: The Importance of Defining Project Milestones with Dave Millman of SalesDev.Global
- Episode #28: Marketing Lessons Learned with Fraser Vaage, Founder of Snik