In this episode of the Predictable Designs Podcast I speak with Roberto Weiser of Developpa.
Roberto is an electronics engineer that started work in the corporate world but wanted more freedom. So he left his life in a cubicle to became a full-time freelance engineer.
Eventually, he decided to develop his own product which is a low-cost air purifier. Roberto faced some unique challenges being located and selling in a foreign country (Thailand).
He also faced various other unique challenges that required him to be adaptable in order to deliver his product as promised.
This is a great episode with tons of great lessons learned that you don’t want to miss!
Podcast MP3: Download
Roberto Weiser of Developpa
Other content you may like:
- Introduction to Product Requirements Documentation for New Hardware Products
- Episode #1 – Journey from Idea to Success with Mike Morena of AdhereTech
- Episode #17 – 6 Strategies to Get Your Product Developed
- The Journey to Launch a New Hardware Product – An Entrepreneur’s Story – Part 2
- Episode #8 – Concept to Market in One Year with Allen Walton of SpyGuy.com [Part 2]