In this episode learn how milestones can entice investors and make your project more manageable.
I’m speaking again with Dave Millman of SalesDev.Global about the importance of defining milestones for your project. Dave has decades of experience helping hardware startups and he specializes in helping them find their first customers.
He is also one of the experts available to help you inside the Hardware Academy and he has even taught a couple of live workshops.
Podcast MP3: Download
Finally, don't forget to download your free PDF: Ultimate Guide to Develop and Sell Your New Electronic Hardware Product. You will also receive my weekly newsletter where I share premium content not available on my blog.
Dave Millman of BizDev Global
Other content you may like:
- Episode 32 : How to Build an Audience for Your Product with Craig Rettew
- Q&A: Reducing Manufacturing Costs, Increasing Sales, and Funding Options
- Episode #28 – Marketing Lessons Learned with Fraser Vaage, Founder of Snik
- Episode 30 : How to Execute Quickly with Miguel Hernandez of Palocam
- Episode 31 : Product Simplification, Marketing, and Crowdfunding with Miguel Hernandez of Palocam