In this episode I speak with Fraser Vaage who is the founder of a hardware startup named Snik that is developing a new bicycle security device.
Fraser has a lot of marketing experience which is greatly benefiting his new startup. He is also fortunate enough to have as a mentor a mega-entrepreneur who sold his first company to Disney for $350 million.
Fraser is also a very active member of the Hardware Academy, and in fact he has recently partnered up with another member who will handle most of the product development while Fraser focuses on the marketing.
In our conversation we discuss a variety of topics around hardware startups but we focus especially on the marketing side of the equation.
Podcast MP3: Download
Finally, don't forget to download your free PDF: Ultimate Guide to Develop and Sell Your New Electronic Hardware Product. You will also receive my weekly newsletter where I share premium content not available on my blog.
Fraser Vaage, Founder of Snik
Other content you may like:
- Episode 30 : How to Execute Quickly with Miguel Hernandez of Palocam
- Episode #27 – The Importance of Defining Project Milestones with Dave Millman of SalesDev.Global
- Q&A: Reducing Manufacturing Costs, Increasing Sales, and Funding Options
- Lesson 5: The Strategic Way to Develop and Sell Your New Electronic Hardware Product
- The Importance of Early Marketing, Selling, and Networking for Hardware Startups