Episode 30 : How to Execute Quickly with Miguel Hernandez of Palocam
In this episode of the Predictable Designs Podcast I speak with Hardware Academy member Miguel Hernandez. Miguel is the founder of Palocam which is a remote-controlled camera designed to be driven up metal poles for filming sporting events from above.
Miguel has made a lot of great progress and we discuss many topics related to product development, manufacturing, and marketing. The overall theme of this interview is how to get help, collect feedback, and execute quickly.
Miguel quickly implemented much of the advice he has gotten in the Academy and has already redesigned his prototype based on this feedback. This redesign drastically reduced his product complexity, manufacturing cost and assembly time.
Because Miguel has proven that he can take advice and execute quickly he has also already gotten a very significant investment offer from another Academy member.
This is an interview you do not want to miss!
Podcast MP3: Download
Subscribe: Apple | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
Miguel Hernandez, Creator of the PaloCam
Links mentioned in the show:
The Hardware Academy
Other content you may like:
- Episode 31 : Product Simplification, Marketing, and Crowdfunding with Miguel Hernandez of Palocam
- Q&A: Reducing Manufacturing Costs, Increasing Sales, and Funding Options
- Episode #28: Marketing Lessons Learned with Fraser Vaage, Founder of Snik
- Episode 32 : How to Build an Audience for Your Product with Craig Rettew
- Episode 33 : How to Validate the Market for Your New Product with Ivo Kalburdzhiev of CreatorClub