In this episode of the Predictable Designs Podcast I speak with electrical engineer Craig Rettew about how to build an audience for your product when you have no prior online marketing experience.
Craig is an amazing electronics engineer (and expert in the Hardware Academy) but he is relatively new to online marketing, but realizes the importance of building an audience for your product as early as possible.
We discuss online marketing, audience building, and crowdfunding. If you are new to any of these topics then you will not want to miss this episode!
Podcast MP3: Download
Craig RettewFinally, don't forget to download your free PDF: Ultimate Guide to Develop and Sell Your New Electronic Hardware Product. You will also receive my weekly newsletter where I share premium content not available on my blog.
Other content you may like:
- Episode #28 – Marketing Lessons Learned with Fraser Vaage, Founder of Snik
- Episode 30 : How to Execute Quickly with Miguel Hernandez of Palocam
- Episode #27 – The Importance of Defining Project Milestones with Dave Millman of SalesDev.Global
- Episode 31 : Product Simplification, Marketing, and Crowdfunding with Miguel Hernandez of Palocam
- Q&A: Reducing Manufacturing Costs, Increasing Sales, and Funding Options