In this episode of the Predictable Designs Podcast I speak with electrical engineer Craig Rettew about how to build an audience for your product when you have no prior online marketing experience.
Craig is an amazing electronics engineer (and expert in the Hardware Academy) but he is relatively new to online marketing, but realizes the importance of building an audience for your product as early as possible.
We discuss online marketing, audience building, and crowdfunding. If you are new to any of these topics then you will not want to miss this episode!
Podcast MP3: Download
Other content you may like:
- Episode #28: Marketing Lessons Learned with Fraser Vaage, Founder of Snik
- Episode 30 : How to Execute Quickly with Miguel Hernandez of Palocam
- Episode 31 : Product Simplification, Marketing, and Crowdfunding with Miguel Hernandez of Palocam
- Q&A: Reducing Manufacturing Costs, Increasing Sales, and Funding Options
- Episode 33 : How to Validate the Market for Your New Product with Ivo Kalburdzhiev of CreatorClub