There are multiple ways for you to develop a new physical product and bring it to market. However, the strategy that is best for you depends on your specific experience, your product, your team, and your finances. There is no strategy to develop a product that is best for everyone under every situation.
In this video you’ll discover 7 different strategies that you can follow to get your product idea out of your head and on the market.
Prefer reading? There is also a blog post on this same topic.If you read only one article about product development make it this one: Ultimate Guide – How to Develop a New Electronic Hardware Product in 2020.
Other content you may like:
- Video – Where Should I Develop and Manufacture My Product?
- Video Case Study: Manufacturing Cost for a BLE / GPS Tracking Device
- Video – Datasheet Review: Entry-Level STM32 Cortex-M0 Microcontroller
- Video – How to Select the Best Power Source For Your Hardware Product
- Video -10 Questions to Ask When Hiring an Engineer to Help Develop Your Product