In this video you’ll learn about the pros and cons of various business models for hardware startups. Deciding on the business model for your startup is one of the most important decisions you will make.
The main focus of this video is to teach you about one-time revenue versus recurring revenue and why you need a recurring element to your model. We’ll also look at the various types of recurring revenue you can add to a hardware startup.
NOTE: This video is actually just a single lesson from a in-depth video training course titled “How to Build a Hardware Company, Not Just a Hardware Product“. This course is available exclusively to members of the Hardware Academy.
Other content you may like:
- Introduction to 3D Modeling Using Fusion 360
- The Key Elements of a Business Plan for Hardware Startups
- Why You Need to Stop Over-Focusing on Your Product
- The First Critical Steps When Bringing a New Hardware Product to Market
- 12 Requirements to Succeed with a Hardware Startup