In this video tutorial you’ll learn how to design your own custom microcontroller board.
I’ll break down the design process into three fundamental steps:
STEP 1 – System Design
STEP 2 – Schematic Circuit Design
STEP 3 – PCB Layout Design
NOTE: For much more in-depth training on PCB layout design check out my PCB design course which includes over 3 hours of video walking you through a more complex STM32 based board design.
Prefer reading? There is also a blog post on this same topic.If you read only one article about product development make it this one: Ultimate Guide – How to Develop a New Electronic Hardware Product in 2020.
Other content you may like:
- The 5 Steps of Product Development for a New Electronic Hardware Product
- Video – Datasheet Review: Entry-Level STM32 Cortex-M0 Microcontroller
- Video Case Study: Manufacturing Cost for a BLE / GPS Tracking Device
- Video – How to Select the Best Power Source For Your Hardware Product
- Video – 7 Strategies to Develop a New Product