It is absolutely critical that you hire the right engineer(s) to help develop your product. This is one of the most important decisions you will make. Hiring the wrong engineers will cost you serious money and set your project back by months, or even years.
To help you select the very best engineer(s) for your project I have put together a list of ten questions that you should ask before hiring any engineer.
Prefer reading? There is also a blog post on this same topic.If you read only one article about product development make it this one: Ultimate Guide – How to Develop a New Electronic Hardware Product in 2020.
Other content you may like:
- Video – Where Should I Develop and Manufacture My Product?
- 10 Questions to Ask When Hiring an Engineer to Help Develop Your Product
- How to Hire the Best Engineers to Develop Your New Product
- Hiring an Electrical Engineer to Develop Your New Electronic Hardware Product
- Video – How to Select the Best Power Source For Your Hardware Product