One of the common questions entrepreneurs ask me is, “Where is the best place to develop and/or manufacture my product“? That’s what I to discuss in detail in this video.
First, I split this question into two separate questions – where to develop your product; and where to manufacture your product, because each has a different answer.
Then, I move on to developing the electronics followed by the development of the plastic enclosure.
Prefer reading? There is also a blog post on this same topic.If you read only one article about product development make it this one: Ultimate Guide – How to Develop a New Electronic Hardware Product in 2020.
Other content you may like:
- Video – 7 Strategies to Develop a New Product
- Video Case Study: Manufacturing Cost for a BLE / GPS Tracking Device
- Video – How to Select the Best Power Source For Your Hardware Product
- Video -10 Questions to Ask When Hiring an Engineer to Help Develop Your Product
- Video – Datasheet Review: Entry-Level STM32 Cortex-M0 Microcontroller