This is the second part of a two-part series looking at developing a hypothetical tracking device that incorporates Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), GPS, an accelerometer, and a USB rechargeable lithium battery.
When deciding to develop a new hardware product you should first look at the big picture. This is what established hardware companies do, and so should you.
The best way to do this is with a preliminary production design. This is what we are covering in this video.
Prefer reading? There is also a blog post on this same topic.If you read only one article about product development make it this one: Ultimate Guide – How to Develop a New Electronic Hardware Product in 2020.
Other content you may like:
- Case Study: Preliminary Design for a BLE / GPS Tracking Device
- Video – 7 Strategies to Develop a New Product
- Video – Where Should I Develop and Manufacture My Product?
- Video Tutorial: How to Design Your Own Custom STM32 Microcontroller Board
- Video – How to Select the Best Power Source For Your Hardware Product