This is a two-part series where we’re going to look at developing a hypothetical tracking device that incorporates Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), GPS, an accelerometer, and a USB rechargeable lithium battery.
Prefer reading? There is also a blog post on this same topic.If you read only one article about product development make it this one: Ultimate Guide – How to Develop a New Electronic Hardware Product in 2020.
Other content you may like:
- Video Case Study: Manufacturing Cost for a BLE / GPS Tracking Device
- Case Study: Preliminary Design for a BLE / GPS Tracking Device
- Video – How to Select the Best Power Source For Your Hardware Product
- Video – Where Should I Develop and Manufacture My Product?
- Video – Datasheet Review: Entry-Level STM32 Cortex-M0 Microcontroller