The STM32 line of 32-bit microcontrollers from ST Microelectronics is one of the most popular choices for use in commercial products.
The STM32 line is quite expansive with numerous combinations of performance, peripherals, power, memory, and packages available. In this video I review the datasheet for one of their entry-level models: the STM32F030.
The datasheet for the STM32F030 is ninety-one pages long with way too much information to ever cover in a single blog post or video. Don’t worry, I won’t subject you to that. Instead, I only review the front page, which lists most of the microcontroller’s key features.
Prefer reading? There is also a blog post on this same topic.If you read only one article about product development make it this one: Ultimate Guide – How to Develop a New Electronic Hardware Product in 2020.
Other content you may like:
- Video Tutorial: How to Design Your Own Custom STM32 Microcontroller Board
- Datasheet Review: Entry-Level STM32 Cortex-M0 Microcontroller (Blog + Video)
- Video Case Study: Manufacturing Cost for a BLE / GPS Tracking Device
- Video – How to Select the Best Power Source For Your Hardware Product
- Video – Where Should I Develop and Manufacture My Product?